Setting the floor is a rather complex and accurate technological process. That is why the following actions and stages should be performed to perform this procedure:
one. First you need to clean the surface from excess garbage.
2. We mark the height of the future screed using a special water level. To do this, apply special marks on the walls.
3. We produce a primer process for better adhesion.
four. We install special beach profiles. All this is necessary for a more accurate and uniform application of the astringent.
5. Preparation of a special leveling solution. To carry out these stirring work, a special drill will be required in order to more thoroughly mix the astringent composition. You will need another electric tool.
6. Application of the astringent to the surface.
7. Aligning the astringent by level using a large spatula.
eight. For uniform and proper drying, it is not desirable that there would be drafts in the room while the temperature should be at least 10 degrees Celsius, but not higher than 25 degrees.
9. The final step will be the application.
ten. Next, it is necessary to give the surface to dry and you can safely start laying your gender.
Good luck hope these tips will help you.
Leave a Reply